Saturday, May 15, 2010

Massage School / Spa Training Center Testimony 6: Maricar Vergara (Brunei Darussalam)

"My training at Body Options was a wonderful experience and unforgettable in every way. The staff was very considerate in attending to all my training needs. Learning Classic Swedish Massage, Hand and Foot Reflexology and Body Scrub with Body Cocoon Wrap treatments made me confident in attending to my clients. I knew then (as I know now) that I will gain the knowledge and skills, and from those skills I will sow perseverance, and that from perseverance I will reap success!

Thanks to Body Options and more power. To God be the glory!"


For FREE seminars / TRIAL lessons / FREE cd-vcd's
(+63 2) 638-8446 * (+63) 917-7121100 * www.bodyoptions.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, inquiry or suggestion to BodyOptions: