Sunday, May 23, 2010

Massage School / Spa Training Center Testimony 10: Iida Asako (Japan)

"I enrolled in Body Options because I want to open and start my own spa center in Japan. About the staff and trainers of Body Options - they are all kind, honest and handsome (he he he)...

Even though I don't understand Tagalog, my trainers in Body Options tried to communicate with me the best way they can... and I very much appreciated it! I had fun with my fellow students who are very friendly as well.

I will surely invite my Japanese friends to enroll in the trainings and consultancy programs of Body Options!"
    


For FREE seminars / TRIAL lessons / FREE cd-vcd's
(+63 2) 638-8446 * (+63) 917-7121100 * www.bodyoptions.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, inquiry or suggestion to BodyOptions: