Saturday, May 15, 2010

Massage School / Spa Training Center Testimony 4: Ronwaldo Abelita (Australia)

"In my first days of class at Body Options, I never felt left out because no matter how high or low our level of knowledge on the courses are, the instructors had been very patient in teaching us the techniques to giving a world-class massage. Plus, the people are very friendly and you can always ask anybody for help. Up until the NC2 examination, the instructors never failed to remind us of the proper ways to do the massage and as a result, 100% of our batch got nationally certified!

Kudos and thanks to Body Options and to the instructors for making it easy for me to learn massage. I do recommend that you enroll in Body Options if you are thinking of learning different massage techniques.

Body Options is the best! When I get the chance I will enroll again at Body Options!"
  


For FREE seminars / TRIAL lessons / FREE cd-vcd's
(+63 2) 638-8446 * (+63) 917-7121100 * www.bodyoptions.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, inquiry or suggestion to BodyOptions: